Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FOX News says Santa is White: The Christmas Edition

I'm sure you have heard about this already, but according to Fox News, Santa is White, and so is Jesus.  Everyone was outraged, and it even prompted a teacher in New Mexico to tell a child that they couldn't come to school dressed as Santa because he is White, not Black (who received paid leave for the incident btw).

All I could think of is "Ovvv Course.  Fox News would say something this ignorant, so why are people truly upset?  This country has marketed a White Santa Clause from Day. ONE.  Jesus has been depicted as a blonde haired, blue eyed man in various forms of the media as well.  See, with Fox News, one could expect racist stuff like this to spew forth from their mouths. It is their rule of thumb to twist the viewers minds to fit their agenda. Their job is to tell the viewer what to think and how to act.  It's like getting dismayed when someone announces that water is wet.

And this teacher is straight up ignorant. So what if a kid wanted to wear a Santa hat and beard. He's just getting into the spirit while the magic is still in him.  Now thanks to this fool, the kid will remember when he was told that his race doesn't allow him to wear whatever he wanted. Good job Albuquerque! But waaaaiiiit. Christmas is a time of year for everyone to enjoy.  It isn't about race, it's about faaaamily.  Let's just be haaaapy!  <Get the fuck outta here with that mess.

But wait, let's pretend Santa is indeed "White" for a second.  This guy has the luxury of being able to travel around the world and delivers toys to children by climbing down the chimney, and makes appearances in all of the malls across America.  He lets them sit on his lap and he talks to them to see what they want for Christmas. He's doing a service for all of the kids by making sure they are happy, right?  He's rich enough to purchase all of those toys just so he can give them away (face it, you and I both know that Santa didn't have his elves make that PS4 or the NES you received when you were little). Let's look at this closely:

1. He likes children enough to ask them to sit on his lap so they can talk to him
2. He buys them gifts so they will like him
3. He enters your home through a chimney.

Now, I always thought there was something wrong with the idea of Santa:

First of all, that fat fuck is NOT going to get through anybody's chimney no matter how greasy he is. Second of all, why do parents hand their children to this strange man posing as a person who would bring them happiness. To me, this sounds like how pedophillia begins. And he wants the kids to sit on his lap?!  Really? Really.
Third, he gets into everybody's house while the kids are asleep, and then eats your food.  People know damn well they wouldn't want me coming up in their house, chilling and eating stuff, and then leaving something behind. This sounds like breaking and entering to me.  Now I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but something tells me that I would get arrested and or shot if I did that.

So this guy has the privilege of:
1. Entering the homes of strangers and eating their food with no recourse
2. Allowing random children to sit on their laps while the parents allow it, again, with no recourse
3. Having enough money to buy gifts like that.
4. Traveling around the world

Last time I checked, if I bought a lot of gifts for kids, and made it known, folks would question where I got the money to do so.  But since "Santa" has money, and has the ability to do all of these things, it's okay.  Hell, I can't even go shopping for anything without White parents frantically warning and grabbing their children while telling them to stay close to their parents as soon as they see me coming.  They don't even want me thinking about speaking to their children, especially when they say something first.

Whoa...

Maybe Santa IS White for real, I mean he has all of this privilege that I couldn't dream of having even if I wanted it.

They can keep Santa and have him for themselves. If I had children, the last thing I'd want is them fantasizing about a gift giving pedofile.

Oh, if you are already familiar with my blog, you may have an inkling on how I feel about Jesus so I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year, I hope you have a good one.  As for me, I'm just waiting for this tragic ass year to be over.

That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment