Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016: New Year, New hopes, New Life

TL;DR: Another New Years Post.

What can I say. This year has been hectic. So many things have happened to me to the point where I don't know what's going to happen between now and the summer. I have no idea where I'll be. I hope to be in a better place financially, and become grounded, since I have been recently uprooted. I'm reinventing my life. I've had the chance to ask myself what I needed to do to change myself for the better. I looked really deep into myself and I found ugly subconscious things that explained my past self. It explained my thinking, and it lead me to where I'm at today, and I'm so grateful for the experience because its making me a better person. But don't get it twisted. I'm not recanting anything I wrote in these blog entries. There's no way in hell I should be sorry or remorseful for any of it, and I will not let anybody tell me otherwise.

Now that I got that out of the way:

I'm glad for what I learned because it enables me to help others. My goal is to be able to break everything down in a way that anybody could understand as long as they learn, and actually think about what they are told regardless if was written by somebody with multiple academic accolades. I want to be able to clearly explain it to someone without said accolades and not have them miss a beat. Once I could effectively do that, then I will teach others (that is if I haven't already because I have no idea who is reading this blog or not).

However, I can't say I know all because that is impossible. I keep finding out new stuff everyday, and to be honest, that new stuff keeps me grounded and on my toes. I like it that way because once a person gets stagnant, then that's how a person becomes a "big fish in a little pond" which is also known as falling victim to supremacy. And I can't go out like that. Not after all I've been through.

Anyway, What do you have in store for the New Year? What have you learned in 2015?



No comments:

Post a Comment