Friday, February 10, 2017

Mental Illness

I've been gone a long time. I haven't forgotten my readers. Ive been dealing with some mental issues lately, and dealing with them is very difficult and can be a lonely road for some people.

Sometimes a person has to step back and leave the external and focus on the internal. In a world where external is everything, its really easy to forget about the internal at times. When I say internal, I mean what's inside you. Whats going on can be really hard to understand. And I am struggling with that. Medication, therapist and all. Its difficult. Im holding on very tightly. At times everything gets away from me and I cant retrieve it. This caused anxiety and depression on top of other things Im dealing with. Plus others may not be receptive to whats going on with you either. I have to remind myself there are people out there who understand. Sometimes I feel so alienated that I fear that no one does.

If you know somebody who has been battling mental illness, let them know that I understand. Show them this entry. Don't tell them to pray about it. Please. Don't tell them that. Try talking to them about whats going on. It might be really hard, but please don't give up on them.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, magic games free; candy games free will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
    Beside, you can try cool games for boys. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete