Friday, September 11, 2015

Obligatory 9/11 post

I can not feel bad for The United States. I feel bad for all of the people who died because they were sacrificial lambs in a hoax. I feel bad for Muslims because they get treated like shit everywhere they go because of what the women wear, and for them not worshipping Jesus. I feel bad because a douchebag somewhere out there has to parade a Muslim apologist to denounce what happened on 9/11 even though it really was an excuse for the states to go to war. I feel bad for brown men with long beards because some dumbass can't tell the difference between someone who happens to be Brown vs someone whose Muslim. I feel bad for the soldiers who were duped into hating people and fighting for a circumstance that really had nothing to do with them. I feel bad they were used as bodies in order to obtain oil.

The patriotic circlejerk disgusts me. I can't be sympathetic at all for the US government and any supporters of it. As far as I'm concerned, 9/11 marks the day the citizens of an entire country got punked.

I started not to write anything about this fake ass holiday but after all of the hell that has been going on these past two years people have the nerve to still be playing fake patriot after the fact. They need to GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT. For real. The police can kill Black people with reckless abandon and justify it with bullshit like, " they were too mouthy", "they ate and smoked marijuana while in jail", or any other bullshit they see fit while crying wolf about Black Lives Matter being a terrorist group while organizing go fund me pages in the name of bigotry, and people want to kumbaya their way into feeling American?!






No comments:

Post a Comment