Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Introduction

I started this blog because more and more, I find myself  seeing blatant contradictions and bullshit that people don't seem to see. These result in various vocal rants of mine that have been known to go on for a while.  This blog is not meant to be grammatically correct by a long shot because all of these entries are written off of the top of my head. Instead of ranting at everybody, I decided I'd give each of my rants a single place for them to be, and that place is here.  I present to you "The Fuck Outta Here- An analysis of blatant contradictions that dance on my face so much that I can't help but mention them in the best way I know how". Hey, it's better than me losing my mind and ending up on the news as one of those crazies we periodically see from time to time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment