Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Throw in Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern and there you go.

Okay, I saw this article which really piqued my interest.  Let me be completely honest here. Race relations have never really been all that good in the United States between Blacks and Whites in general. But ever since the Zimmerman verdict, people are hotter than fish grease.  I know about how people feel about Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, and they are not my favorite people in general.  To be fair, I also dislike O'Reiley and Hannity as well.  The thing I find real funny about those two is that they are the very first ones to call somebody a race baitor when they are constantly in everybody's faces talking a bunch of trash, especially about Black people. They really seem to get off on throwing Blacks under the bus any chance they get, and they get these people to appear on their show who agree with them, otherwise they won't even let them speak.  Well I just want to say that I agree with the article and since they want to start calling people race baitors, then they need to look at themselves and see that they are the main ones doing it, and that includes Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern's punk asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment