Monday, August 12, 2013

Justin Bieber Thinks He's Black- According to Sharon Osborne

I normally don't pay attention to celebrity gossip, but I kept seeing this in my feed. For those who may not be in the know, apparently Justin Bieber  has lost his mind. He has been seen spitting on his fans from a balcony, he was filmed while urinating in a mop bucket at a nightclub, and who knows what other foolishness he decided he wanted to do.  Originally, I shrugged it off because I never followed Justin Bieber nor do I know any of his songs. My only exposure of his music was a youtube video I saw long ago when he first started to get big. The boy can sing, so I'll give him that, but when Sharon Osborne (the wife of Ozzy Osbourne) decided to say that the source of Justin's behavior is because he thinks he's Black, the only thing I could say was, Get The Fuck Outta Here With That.  Justin's behavior is not the same as a person who thinks he's Black. This boy's behavior reminds me of  what one of those uncontrollable little suburban supermarket spawns act like when they become teenagers. I'd hate to say it, but his behavior matches that of his peers. Maybe he's acting out due to the combination of money and loneliness after all, his 'fiends' were filming and laughing while he added a little something extra to the mop bucket. He was also surrounded by friends when he was seen spitting on his fans. Maybe he's trying to convince his friends that he is "cool"?  Maybe those people really aren't his friends? What do his parents think of the stuff they hear about their son? Maybe they figure Justin is his own man now and they let him do what he wants. I have no idea about what's going on in that boy's head for real. But I will say this : Sharon Osbourne has a lot of nerve saying something like that. After all, she did marry a guy who bit the head off of a live bat, and a dove while on stage, he was known for very heavy drug and alcohol abuse for forty years, he got into fights, and he generally lived the whole sex, drugs rock and roll lifestyle. I guess with her logic, she must have thought she married the Blackest White person alive or something. Either that, or she's just running her mouth so her name could get out in the public again. Maybe that's one of the reasons why her other child still refuses to be associated with them even after the reality show.

Anyway, I'm saying too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment