Sunday, April 17, 2016

On God:

I cannot be angry with those who seek God in the form of religion whom look like me. Because people do that in order to find something better to strive for. They seek Him out in order for acceptance and the feeling of wholeness.

Now I'm definitely an athiest, and that will never change. But I see what and why folks do what they do. A lot of folks seek security and the need to be validated and they do it through others.

I believe that God is within yourself. And only ...you can draw it out from within. And once you draw it out, you will no longer need somebody or something to do that for you.


So I see nothing wrong with listening to artists who bring God into their message. The artists I listen to have a tendency to bring it out, annd they show us their soul.

And there is nothing wrong with sharing your soul as long as it comes from a place where love lives.
Keep love close and make sure you are okay with who you are first and formost. Know the good, the bad, and the ugly within yourself. Once you know that, then you can do better as long as you aren't striving for supremacy.
‪#‎SundayReflections‬

No comments:

Post a Comment